tennesse talks.

tennesse talks.
in so many words.

Friday, December 11, 2009

I shamelessly confess, this is my effort to belong. It is the fag end of the year 2009,I have completed my graduation with a graceful second division and have gracefully survived the failure in two consecutive Japanese Language Proficiency Test(once by a very narrow margin of only 1 mark). Have seen the worst possible family feuds- cried on the outside and dried inside.Have fallen apart with good friends, been low on love and yet pinned together the shoe and the sole and managed to walk on. But this art of blogging remained undeciphered. By now I have figured out I have nothing to say that I did not already state the moment I figured out in my mind and if I did not state it then, it is definitely not something to be stated in a blog. But I want to, need to and have to belong and today, tonight it has become as much an urgency as digging your nose in winter when everything is so goddamn dry!!!! you get it right?

1 comment:

  1. Aww, dry or not, I'm sure *you* don't dig your nose. And about fitting in, boy! did you choose the wrong mode or what! People *tweet* these days instead of blogging ;)

    Carry on. Love, much.

    ReplyDelete